PW strives to make bill payment as convenient as possible. You have several options to pay your bill.
• By direct debit automatically deducted from your checking account on the due date
We are very excited to offer a new online system for you to make payments and obtain information. You will need to sign up for a new online account when you enter the site, even if you had an account on the old system. Registration will require your NEW Paducah Water account number. Please call customer service at 270-442-2746 to obtain your new PW account number before registering.
Very soon, this new system will allow you to set up recurring payments, enroll in e-billing and select paperless billing. You will be able to view your current bill and consumption history once we have billed your account in December.
• By mail, using return envelopes provided by PW
• In person, at:
- Any of our drive-by payment boxes located at the Dollar General Store in Reidland, the former Gore's Supermarket in Lone Oak, and at the Kroger Supermarket on Paducah's South Side and next to the book return box in the parking lot at the Paducah-McCracken County Library. Please note: the payment box formerly located in West Park Village has been moved. It is now in the parking lot of the shopping center across from Hancock Fabrics on Hinkleville Road.
- The drive through service windows at Paducah Power System or Jackson Purchase Energy during their normal business hours.
- The PW offices at 1800 North 8th Street between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We currently only accept VISA and MASTERCARD.
Note: If you are within two days of being disconnected for non-payment, you must pay at the PW office or drop it in the payment box in the parking lot at the PW office to avoid disconnection.