PW strives to make bill payment as convenient as possible. You have several options to pay your bill:
• By direct debit automatically deducted from your checking account on the due date
• Online Payment System. But, before you click, please read the following:
We are very excited to offer an online system for you to make payments and obtain information. Registration will require your Paducah Water account number, which is located on the top right portion of your bill. This allows you to set up recurring payments, enroll in e-billing and select paperless billing. You can also view your current bill and consumption history.
• By mail, using return envelopes provided by PW
• In person, at:
- Any of our drive-by payment boxes located at the Dollar General Store in Reidland, the former Gore's Supermarket in Lone Oak, and at the Kroger Supermarket on Paducah's South Side, and across from Hancock Fabrics on Hinkleville Road.
- The drive through service windows at Paducah Power System or Jackson Purchase Energy during their normal business hours.
- The PW offices at 1800 North 8th Street between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
We currently only accept VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER.
Note: If your water service has been disconnected, please do not use the automated telephone or online payment systems. Contact our office to make the payment required to have your water service restored.